Change management for pension funds
Pension funds are confronted with a radical change of the system they have operated in for decades. This change requires new skills and leadership that recognises the complexity and challenges of change, and effectuate the changes.
Not everyone embreaces change. How do you ensure that changes are accepted and implemented? How could the change best be governed?
- Collaboration: work collegially with others as a contribution to improve results for the organisation;
- Sensitivity to environment: see things from a different viewpoint, and take into account the effects that own actions have on others;
- Communication: bring a message across, through active listening to others and accurately written and verbal presentation
- Influence: give direction in all situations and inspire people, to create an environment that benefits all.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Make strategic considerations for change;
- Gain a good understanding of your priorities as well as insight into your partners in order to reach a win-win situation;
- Recognise and influence different concerns and priorities;
- Take into account the role of culture in order to achieve a successful change;
- Recognise the behaviour required of stakeholders in order to implement a successful change; and
- Positively influence behaviour.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is available in the Dutch language only.
This specialisation course consists of four interactive sessions and is offered on the following Tuesdays:
Tuesday 7, 14, 21 and 28 June 2022
Time: from 3 - 6 pm
Rates and registration