A key driver for business success is the skill to communicate ideas, opinions or decisions. Written communication forms public opinion, influences policy makers and contributes to the public image of your organisation.
It may be hard to communicate your ideas or views effectively with someone you know, let alone to communicate effectively with written communication with people you might mot even know.
- Communication: bring a message across, through active listening to others and accurately written and verbal presentation
- Sensitivity to environment: see things from a different viewpoint, and take into account the effects that own actions have on others
- Leadership: inspire and show direction to organisations and individuals with conviction
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Communicate in writing cleary and concisely
- Analyze the target audience for written communication
- Write memo's, prsentations and proposals.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is available in the Dutch language only.
14.00 - 18.00
World Trade Center Rotterdam ("Beurs-WTC")
Beurs-WTC is easily accessible by public transport or car. For route description please follow THIS LINK
This course will only go ahead with a minimum of six participants.
Rates and registration