If you speak on behalf of an organisation, the media and the audience will see you and your organisation as one and the same.
It is therefore important that you, as a spokesperson for your organisation, put across the most favourable image; confidence, authority and integrity.
Speaking with the media, whether for television, radio, internet or newspapers, requires a different dynamic than doing a presentation during a seminar or meeting.
Get the most of your contacts with the media and learn how to effectively deal with crisis situations that attract or demand media attention.
- Verbal and written communication: bring across a message by actively listening to others and through an accurately written and verbal presentation
- Leadership: inspire and show direction to organisations and individuals with conviction
During this course, you will learn:
- Interview preparation;
- Dealing with difficult questions;
- Crisis communication;
- Presentation skills (such as consistency between verbal and body language)
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to :
- Improve the reputation of their organisation;
- Effectively deal with crisis situations that receive, or demand media attention.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is available in the Dutch language only.
10 - 16.00 (including lunch)
World Trade Center Rotterdam ("Beurs-WTC")
Beurs-WTC is easily accessible by public transport or car. For route description please follow THIS LINK
This course will only go ahead with a minimum of six participants.
Rates and registration