Welcome to the website of the Institute for Pension Education ("IVP'). IVP is a not-for-profit foundation formed in 2012 to offer a quality boost to the Dutch pensions industry.
The focus is on the quality of the pensions provision regardless of whether the provision is offered by a pension fund, insurance company, or asset manager.
- Pension Fund Management programme;
- Training of professional skills and compentencies;
- Series of lectures on "Sustainability of Institutional Investors";
- Advanced course "Investment Management Agreements" with the Dutch Fund and Asset management Association;
- Masterclasses on investment management, risk management, and "Europe";
- Books, published by Wolters Kluwer;
- Annual December conference.